92 Richards Road, Newee Creek NSW 2447
Sold - Priced reduced by $40,000 - was $685,000 now $645,000 - Arrange an Inspection Today.
4 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 4 Parking
Once you step into this traditional farm homestead on this beautiful property – you wont want to leave.
This magnificent timber homestead is perched on a hill looking over the whole property with views of the ocean which is close by.
The land is well managed acreage with deep creek frontage, your own forest and cleared fertile acreage with fruit trees – there is great potential for subtropical horticulture.
Special Offer – The current owner will help you get established with your agricultural pursuit and will assist in providing knowledge and hands-on help to get you started.
Step inside and you will find:
– A traditional farm house lifestyle to hang up your hat
– Tallow-wood timber floor and ten foot ceilings
– Open plan kitchen and dining area
– Separate lounge room
– Separate tv room/study/office
– Separate laundry
– Combustion fireplace
– Access to Foxtel, Netflix and NBN
– Large sweeping verandahs
– A funky outdoor bath for that evening soak
Step outside and you will find:
– Magnificent 360 degree views including the ocean
– Frost and flood free acreage
– Pristine water deep creek frontage
– Pump house that provides irrigation and house water
– Timbered forest with walking and riding trails throughout
– Range of fruit trees including bananas, mangoes and avocados
– Large secure shed plus additional storage shed
The upgraded Pacific Highway has also brought you closer to Nambucca Heads, Coffs Harbour and the coast with its range of beautiful surf beaches.
To arrange an inspection by appointment only contact Michael Ettelson on 0408412297.