9 Sturdee Street, Macksville NSW 2447
Sold - Time to make an offer - now $400,000
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 4 Parking
The property is undoubtedly is one of the most outstanding properties in Macksville – a renovated home right on the river.
Makes for the most ideal lifestyle, surrounded by nature and privacy, only minutes walk to town.
This unique 2 storey ‘mahogany’ home has been recently renovated and has many features that include:
– Right on the river with boat access, fishing, swimming etc
– Timber floors and high ceilings
– Large bedrooms, main with ensuite
– Spacious living and dining area
– Sunroom/home office
– Upstairs loft/separate flat with spiral staircase
– Sweeping verandahs
– Renovated bathrooms, one with claw foot bath (value $3000)
– Landscaped garden
– Uninterrupted rural views
– 2 vehicle car port with DA to build lock up garage
– Minutes walk to town shopping and amenities
This property would also suit investors with a rental income between $400 to $500 per week.
To inspect contact Michael Ettelson on 0408412297