536 Welshs Creek Road, Yarranbella NSW 2447
For Sale - Opportunity Plus at Popular Yarranbella Right on the Coast of NSW
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 6 Parking
Welcome to one of the most sought after regions on the mid north coast of NSW.
Opportunity to secure a rural property right on the coast with lots of agricultural potential or the opportunity for a great lifestyle.
Originally established as Gruber Winery the property also has an extensive range of fruit trees, ran cattle and is perfect for horses.
This picturesque rural property takes advantage of incredible outlook and provides many agricultural opportunities – with potential for a walk-in/walk-out situation.
The 2 storey, 4 bedroom/2 bathroom brick home sits high above the 32.31ha/92 acre property taking advantage of the views.
The house has many features that include:
• Concrete driveway leading up to house and sheds
• Large open plan kitchen and dining area that takes in the views
• Lounge area with combustion heater – with additional private lounge entertaining room
• 4 bedrooms – main and ensuite bathroom – perfect for family
• 3 way bathroom and additional outdoor toilet
• Downstairs granny flat/office/showroom – easily adaptable to your individual needs
• North and South facing verandas
• Unlimited water, access to Foxtel and NBN
Farm infrastructure includes:
• Extensive shade cloth/netted area with irrigation – currently has grape vines and can easily adapt to other crop of choice
• Large shed with 2 cool rooms, fully insulated with concrete floor and other features.
• 2 bay workshop
• 3 bay machinery shed
• 3 x 5000 water talks
• Extensive range of farm machinery, tools and wine making equipment.
On the land (map attached):
• Large dam perched within your own valley
• Addition 3 dams
• Cleared and wooded areas
• With split road access
Under 15 minutes drive to Macksville, additional 10 minutes to a range of beaches, 1 hour to Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie. Plus access to shops, hospitals and a range of key amenities.
Inspections require 48 hours notice and to arrange viwing contact Michael Ettelson on 0408412297 or Jesse Stanton on 0432 187 075