387 Tamban Road, Eungai Creek NSW 2441
Sold - More than a Farm - "A Work of Art"
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 6 Parking
A truly unique and magnificent rural property on the mid north coast of NSW.
Set on 205 hectares (500 acres) of pristine, organic acreage with a huge 6 acre dam.
Once you arrive you won’t want to leave – step into any of the dwellings to experience another world:
– The main homestead is a ‘work of art’ originally created by the owner. a successful businessman and artist.
– With two main bedrooms, the open plan kitchen adjoins a large pantry ,dining areas, lounge and sun rooms.
– Joining the main house is an elevated bathhouse with an antique claw foot bath, perched above the building.
– A second house is a renovated open plan cottage perfect for guests and/or rental.
– Two large studios, adjacent to the main house, can be used as creative spaces, offices or extra accomodation.
– For farm maintenance there is a full service workshop, a large 6 bay machinery shed and 4 bay carport.
And for horse lovers – a set large stable with 3 horse bays, a work area and parking – plus a set of steel round yards to prepare your horse.
Outside the homestead – step into another world:
– An incredible 6acre dam with bath house, sauna and jetty with a landscaped picnic and entertaining area.
– A working windmill nest to the dam.
– Manicured acres with dams and plenty of good feed – perfect for any rural pursuit.
– 2500 olive tree plantation plus macadamia, pecan, and abundance of fruit trees including mangoes, plums, figs, oranges, limes and more.
– And your own forest with native Australian gardens throughout the property spread throughout the dwellings.
– Plus 5 titles for future subdivision opportunities.
Location and Access:
– The property is totally private yet only minutes drive to the new Pacific Highway with easy access to a range of beaches including Scotts Head, Grassy Head and Crescent Head.
– Close to town amenities and shopping at Macksville, Kempsey, Port Macquarie and Bellingen and Coffs Harbour.
– Plus only 1 hour to airports at Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour – 10 flights to Sydney and Melbourne per day.
To gain an even greater feel for this great property click on the attached video.
A contract of sale plus a Bio Bank Assessment Report is available on request.
The vendor will consider a walk-in-walk out situation.
To arrange an inspection contact Michael Ettelson on 0408 412297.